Eschenfelder Novia Grain Flaker with Anodized Aluminum Funnel Red Color
Grain Flaker has been developed for a healthy nutrition and in consideration of ecological principle. The Grain Flaker should have a permanent place in your kitchen.
With the Eschenfelder Grain Flakeryou can flake any grains, except corn, even moist grains like f.e. wheat sprouts (please mind to let these trickle one after the other). Due to the steel rollers, oily seeds like poppy seeds, linseed, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds can also be flaked, as well as spices like anise, fennel, cumin, cinnamon, mustard seeds, cardamom, coriander etc. Even chopped nuts, dried herbs, lentils and little pieces of dried fruits, f.e. raisins mixed with grains, can be flaked.
Technical details :
• Flaking mechanism: Two stainless steel rollers nickel free, no gear drive necessary
• Case: Solid domestic beech wood, treated with organic linseed oil
• Funnel: firmly installed anodized aluminum, Natural Color Red
• Output: One dish cereals 1.76 Oz in approx. 20 second
• Texture of flakes: Precision adjustment. Flour is made by flaking several times
• Flaking material: Any grains except corn, dry or moist, oily seeds, spices, leguminous plants and many more.
• Hopper capacity: approx. 7 Oz
• Measurements: Heights 9.45 inch, Width 4.72 inch. Depth 9.45 inch, (incl. handle), length of handle 7.87 inch.
• Screw clamp: Table boards up to 1.96 inch. thickness. Protruding depth min. 1.57 inch.
How it works?
A small demonstration of the quality of grinding of different cereals.
How it made?
We were there
Video from our customers
We ship Worldwide!
Usually 7 - 14 days delivery from Germany.
Authorized Eschenfelder Dealer.