System II Eschenfelder Sprouting Set 2-Jar 26.25oz (750ml) + Rack + ceramic drip tray anthracite
Eschenfelder have designed oval shaped glass sprouting jars that allow more light into the center of the jars meaning more chlorophyll and greener leaves!
Using the Two Glass Sprouter Kit means that you can grow different seeds at once - all sized seeds are suitable.
In Set included:
- Two glass jars with stainless steel mesh tops for easy rinsing.
- Glazed high-fired ceramic drip tray to protect your work surface, absolutely waterproof and suitable for dishwashers.
- Stainless steel rack to hold jars inverted at an angle for perfect drainage.
Soak seeds in water overnight in the jars, then simply rinse twice a day under a running tap.
Not suitable for slime-forming seeds such as watercress, arugula, mustard, Chia and flax seed.
Cleaning: After the harvest, soak the sieve in water (few minutes), scrape the remains of with a knife, and then rinse.
The sieve is not intended for cleaning in a dishwasher.
Dimensions and weight of ceramic drip tray:
- Height / Width / Depth: 1.18/4.92/9.25 inches (30/125/235 mm)
- Weight: 1.76 lbs (0.8 kg)